Monday, March 21, 2011

God will be with you ,,,




I am very happy to return to my love again.
 I'm amazing what happens to us.
 And you will get every day some of the problems in this life.
 All my problems to be very small when it comes to life, and it will become very large.
  Always, I'm thinking of everything in my life, even if I have some problems with my love.
  Life is very strange, incredible pleasure, and very large because it contains a lot of discussions about what happens to us even though it is very bad solutions.








  I got some errors with my love, got some problems with my love in this life because he is always  busy, and too far away from me. he Leaves me alone without any knowledge of what will happen to us in this life, but God is with us always. We must pray for God at this time because God loves us so
much, and God helps people to people so poor or rich. We love God so much.
 

God will be with you
 God will be  with you
 And God help you forever
 God, I love you forever
 And God stay with you forever


No comments:

Post a Comment