Sunday, March 27, 2011

My daily in the morning ,,,

                                                              

   
When I get up in the morning , I do a lot of activities . First , I say Good morning to my mother and my dad . Then , I do a little bit of milk , and I drink it with my family .  After that, I look at my computer if  I get some messages from my fiance  and I do chat with my friends in my facebook  . Next , I take my brother and my father to them jobs  . Soon , I should do more practice about studying English well if I can . Before I go to the gym , I think about doing my homework , but I don’t . Moments later , I do  a lot of  thing  like , cleaning  home, or doing laundry  . Finally , I go to the gym with my mom , and we do a lot of exercises to lose my weight forever .

2 comments: